Thursday, July 24, 2014

Indication of Early Death of Mother in Astrology

The mother and infant bonding is universal to all mammalian spices. Early and unexpected death of mother leaves behind the child with a range of emotions ranging from anxiety, remorse, fear, frustration, depression and yearning.                                

Early death of mother in life is the hardest and cruellest things we face in our life. Unexpected death of mother leaves the children in psychological and emotional turmoil of emptiness, loneliness, anger and guilt.
Astrological factors considered for mother are:
Lord/house of 4th: indicates mother
Moon: significator of mother
Saturn: natural significator of death
Mars: indicates unexpected and violent death
Different astrological combinations responsible for early death of mother:
Moon:
  • A malefic posited in 4th house from the Moon without having any benefice association or aspect indicates early death of the mother.
  • Sun and Moon placed in 4th house and Saturn placed in 7th house, aspected /associated with malefic planets or the lord of 4th house.
  • Sun placed in 10th house from Moon and associated with malefic.
  • Weak Moon aspected by malefic also Sun and Mars combined in 8th house.
  • Moon combined with Sun, Mars and Saturn in 6th house.
  • Saturn and Mars placed in 7th house from Moon.
  • Jupiter in ascendant and Moon in 6th house aspected by Saturn indicates early death of mother.
  • Saturn placed in 7th house and Jupiter in 8th house from the Moon.
  • Jupiter is placed in ascendant and Moon is posited in 6th house and Saturn aspects any one of them, the mother will expire within 3 weeks after the birth.
  • If a native is born in day time and in his horoscope Mars placed in 5th/9th house from Venus and weak Moon is afflicted with malefic aspect with having any benefice influence indicates early death of mother.
  • If a native is born in night and in his horoscope Saturn is placed in 5th/9th house from Moon and the Moon itself is afflicted by malefic planets without having any benefice influences the mother will expire early.
  • Moon and Venus are hammed/associated/aspected by malefic planets.
  • Ascendant and Moon are aspected by malefic without having any benefice influence and Jupiter is not posited in any quadrant, early loss of mother is indicated.
  • All malefic planets placed in 7th, 8th, 9th house from Moon, the mother, father and the child will die unexpectedly.
  • Moon combined with a malefic in 7th/8th house from a malefic.
  • A malefic in its enemy sign placed in 4th house from Moon without having any benefice influence.
  • Malefic planets placed in trine from the Moon, the mother will die within 6 months after the birth of the native.
  • Mars placed in 8th house from the Moon in its enemy sign or having benefice influence indicates early death of the mother.

4th house/lord:
  • A powerful malefic planet posited in 4th house and any planet placed in quadrant indicates early death of mother.
  • Moon, Sun and Venus placed in 4th house and Mars posited in 7th house the mother's will die within one week after the birth of the native.
  • Mars and Saturn combined in 4th house and aspected by malefic.

7th house:
  • Sun, Mars and Saturn combined in 7th house indicates early loss of mother.
  • Weak Moon combined with Rahu/Ketu in 7th house.
  • Malefic combined with Moon in 4th/7th house indicates early loss of mother in life.
  • Malefic planets sitting in ascendant, 7th and 8th house indicates early death of mother.
  • Saturn and Mars combined in 7th house from the Moon indicate early death of mother within 7 to 8 months after the birth of the native.

Other combinations:
  • Cruel planets posited in ascendant, 7th and 12th house and a benefice planet is placed in 2nd house the whole family will destroy early.
  • Jupiter in ascendant, Saturn in 2nd house and Rahu in 3rd house indicates early death of the mother.
  • Any girl child born in the same constellation as of her mother indicates early death of the mother.

BY
GEETA JHA 
INDIA

17 comments:

  1. Can wife debilitated-moon effects husband mother life???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your's astrological moon represents your internal, self-nurturing, self-support system that is first experienced through your relationship with your mother, your moon actually describes your own mother.10th house/lord represents mother in law .

      Delete
    2. I am sudarshan yadav. my nephew was born 03/04/2015 13:10 Ranchi jh. his mother was suffering from cancer and died few months back. his father left him also before his birth and never take care of him or his mother. he didn't get love from his father. his paternal relatives and father is greedy. now they are eying on child's nanihal's property as his mother is no more and child is very small to protect himself. I am worried about his future. will his father take him away from his nanihal and capture his property?

      Delete
    3. I understand who are trying to find some answers from astrology, but I advise let you conscious guide you rather than this world. You have concern for the child, man up show some extra generosity if needed to protect the child, you will definitely be rewarded multiple times for this good deed, even if you don't you will still feel good

      Delete
  2. Do you need to hack a mobile phone? i know of someone who can help.
    Mr James I saw a review about him and I needed help hacking my wifes iphone so i contacted him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him the information he required about my wifes phone and after some few hours later i received all her mobile phone activity and got all her deleted text messages linked directly to me. He was reliable and trustworthy i just want to say thank you to him. If you need help you can contact him via Email(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is possible to read the death of mother from the chart of her daughter? 18.07.1995 22:16 turkey/izmir help

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, last week i lost my mom. Saturn/nept with pluto at 0 i was told its what it caused. Send help tho 13/10/1990 12:05 pm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...I am deeply concerned about my mother's health ie diabetic,underweight (39 ) kgs,weak nerves etc.Please tell me about her wellbeing and longevity..thanks....Her details are 16/01/1945,04:25 am at new delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any of these and my mother died when I was 8 from alcoholism. Dad never in the picture, raised by an abusive grandmother, the rest of the extended family also died- 1 member every year from the time I was 6-12 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My DOB:19/4/1996 10.03pm Bangalore, husband :DOB : 9/6/1988 3.00am Thursday chikkaballapur not happy with married life mother in law gives too much torchur I just want her to die when will she die

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning
    My DOB is 04-10-1976 (00:17 am) .... my wife DOB is 11-07-1980 (13:05 pm) going through a difficult phase of my life .... pls guide

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry wrong figure typed above
    My correct DOB is 04-10-1975 (00:17 am) .... my wife DOB is 11-07-1980 (13:05 pm) going through a difficult phase of my life .... pls guide

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dob is 20/3/1993 time 20:40 place howrah(west bengal). my mothers health is not good. Can anyone say how will she?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mother died in Nov 2014. If I see my
    Horoscope is Gemini Ascendent and in 4th house Mercury and Saturn are there. Where 4th lord Moon is in 10th house. When my mother died at that time Mercury mahadasa and Saturn anthardasha
    Was running. Will this is the cause of my mother's death? Please interpret this

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sudarshan yadav. my nephew was born 03/04/2015 13:10 Ranchi jh. his mother was suffering from cancer and died few months back. his father left him also before his birth and never take care of him or his mother. he didn't get love from his father. his paternal relatives and father is greedy. now they are eying on child's nanihal's property as his mother is no more and child is very small to protect himself. I am worried about his future. will his father take him away from his nanihal and capture his property?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I bring you good news. Do you need black magic spells to get rid of your husband’s mistress ? Do you want to fix your marriage or relationship or you want to get back with your ex after the breakup or you want to put a stop to that Divorce? Do you want revenge on your enemies or do you want a death spell cast on someone who has wronged you in the past ? If yes then let me recommend a tested and trusted voodoo man called Dr noble who has helped me to destroy my enemy (Donald) that almost ruined my life just because I got promoted before him at our place of work. I contacted Dr Noble for his powerful death spell and in 48 hours Donald died in an accident. It was the greatest news to me that day. Finally my enemy is out of the way thank you Noble. Here is Dr Noble’s website noblesolutiontemple. com or whatsapp on plus 234 8129950262

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am Raj Ghosh, My daughter was born on 05/10/2021, time 3:32 P.M. Place- Kolkata My daughter's rasi is virgo and lagna is aqurius . In 4 th house house of taurus there is rahu and in 8 th house i.e is virgo there are 4 plantes sun , moon, mars and mercury and venus and ketu in 10 th house that mean in scorpio and in capricon there are 2 planets jupiter and satturn. An astrologer told me that my daughter will lost her mother at very early age is it true? interpreat this please .

    ReplyDelete