Saturday, April 9, 2016

Foreigner Spouse in Astrology

Some people are attracted to the opposite of themselves, which is why we see many more inter-racial couples today. There have been instances of interracial marriages even back then, but they were not as popular, due to cultural differences and the attitude of society. 

It's not the same today, though, and people are free to marry whoever they want, and if Indian men or women choose to marry someone who is not Indian, it's because they find people of other races attractive or have a lot in common with them. 


Parameters :

Rahu: represents unusual and unconventional things in life 
Venus: significator of marriage for male 
Jupiter: significator of marriage for female
2nd house: house of family 
7th house: house of spouse, legal binding 
9th/12th house: foreign, oversea 
Sign Sagittarius: oversea connection  

Combinations :

Rahu : 
  1. Foreign things which include business, money, and people from foreign countries are still unusual and related to Rahu. Rahu plays a very vital role in the unconventional marriage, particularly with foreigners.Things like foreign travel, fluency in foreign languages and just about anything related with foreign is attributed to Rahu.
  2. Rahu in  7th house or conjunct with 7th lord increases the possibility of marrying a foreigner.
  3. Rahu in 7th house or combined with Venus/Jupiter makes native inclined towards foreign liking, therefore there is a lot of chances that person marries different culture people.
  4. Rahu combined with the 7th lord in any house increases the chances for foreigner spouse. 
  5. Rahu sitting with Saturn in 7th house 
  6. Saturn as the lord of the 7th house combined with Rahu in 5th house may bring different culture and darker complexion spouse.  
  7.  Rahu conjunct Venus in any sign and in any house in Navmansha chart, this can indicate a foreign spouse.
  8. Placement of Rahu in 6th/12th house in the constellation or nakshatra of  Rahu. 
  9. 12th lord from Ascendant/Moon falls in the nakshatra of Rahu.
  10. If Rahu is associated with the 7th lord in 12th house, chances of marriage with foreign nationals can’t be ruled out. 
  11. If the 7th lord is in any constellation of Rahu if 12th lord is in the nakshatra of Rahu.
 Other combinations: 
  1. Venus / Jupiter/7th lord placed in the 12th house indicates a possibility of marriage with foreigners or in foreign lands.
  2. Ascendant/ Moon /Rahu in Adra Nakshatra [ruled by Rahu ]in a horoscope indicates foreigner spouse. 
  3. 9th lord related to the 5th/7th house, there is a lot of chances a person may get a different culture or foreigner spouse.
  4. Venus in 9th house makes a person incline towards different culture and foreign things that person may get a foreign partner. 
  5. Moon or Ascendant in Revati Nakshatra demonstrates a strong connection with isolated places or foreign places/distant lands.
  6. Venus and Mars combined in the 5th/7th/9th/12th house makes a person marry in the different culture. 
  7. In a female chart, Jupiter combined with Rahu in 5th/7th/9th/12th house indicates spouse from a different culture. 
  8. In a Female chart, Jupiter associated with Mars indicates that the woman will convert her boyfriend into the husband, if this combination falls in the 5th/7th/9th/12th house he may be from a different culture. 
  9. 7th house fall in sign Sagittarius denotes some foreign connection and if Jupiter is also sitting in 9th place is a strong indication of foreigner spouse.
  10. Venus in sign Sagittarius indicates the possibility of foreigner spouse.   
  11. Venus, Jupiter, sign Libra,  7th house/lord linked to 9th house/lord or sign Sagittarius indicates foreign spouse. 
  12. Lord of 7th in 9th house or lord of 7th in 9th house or lord of the 7th house falls in sign Sagittarius indicates a possibility of the foreign connection.
The timing of such marriages:
  1. During the Main period of Rahu.
  2. During the main period of  Venous/Jupiter/ 7th/9th  lords and sub period of Rahu.
  3. Also, Dasha and Antar Dasha of Rahu or of in 7th lord’s Dasha and Antar Dasha with Rahu in the association may dictate love marriage with a foreigner.  

Case Study

  1. In the natal chart, Rahu is aspecting Venus.
  2. In Navmansha chart, Rahu conjucnting Venus indicates marriage with a foreigner.


  1. Horoscope of actress Celina Jaitely.
  2. Rahu in 7th indicates unconventional marriage.
  3. 5th house placed in the 12th house indicates a foreign love connection. 
  4. lords of 7th,9th and 12th sitting in the 10th house
  5. Venus in sign Sagittarius in the 12th house indicates a foreign connection related to the spouse .
  6. In Navmansha chart Venus is aspected by Rahu, indicates foreigner spouse. 
By
Geeta Jha 

31 comments:

  1. what if anybody has 12th lord in 7th house

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4th lord in 12 house does it indicate froiegn settlement my Venus 4th lord is in 12th house does it will send me to froiegn I am running my Venus maha dasa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmmm
    Does foreigner include someone of foreign culture? Because America is a melting pot if a white American girl married a Asian-American boy that boy isn't consider a foreigner but of a foreign that's why I'm questioning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In your Navamsha chart Rahu doesn't have any relation with 7th lord & 7th house, so, that might be the case why it didn't match with the above data.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Does your wife has any 12th house elements ??like has she ever worked in hospital or jails or and isolated place ??

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. Please mention clearly maria

      Delete
  9. You have given an excellent prediction and some of them are related to my brother's chart. Nice one. Thanks for providing such a cool information. A great blog of Astrology. God bless. www.yoga2all.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely right if Rahu conjunct Venus in any sign and in any house in Navmansha chart, this can indicate a foreign spouse, I've Venus with Rahu in 11 house and i'm married to a foreigner

    ReplyDelete
  11. If rahu conjunct with Venus in navmansha chart in female chart that is also possible to marry with foreign spouse??

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Thanks for this article. In my horoscope Rahu is sitting in 12th house of Taurus and Jupiter in 7th house of Saggitarius of Lagna chart. My Natal chart has Mercury, Ketu and Mars conjunction in 7th house. Does it indicate Foreign spouse?? Birth pace of spouse can be predicted according to astrology??

    ReplyDelete
  14. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com ) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact Mr James

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof for my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.


    ReplyDelete

  16. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her iPhone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to know about my marriage life, looks like my partner, is he can be a foreigner?,how rich he.

    Birth date: 1997 September 12
    Time: 23.47
    Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi,
    will i marry a foreigner and settle abroad after marriage? if yes, then in which year? any suitable remedies or stones for this . my details are 16.3.1982,10:47am,delhi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Share your details and questions to pandi0202@gmail.com

      Delete
  19. Dob 16/10/1981 Time 5.08 am My questions I want to marry Foreigener and settled there is it possible??

    ReplyDelete
  20. In my natal chart Jupiter sits in 12th
    House with mercury while in D9 chart rahu sitting with Jupiter in 11th house
    While venus in 7th house rahu aspectig 7th lord venus does it indicates foreign spouse i am a female

    ReplyDelete
  21. What if rahu is in the 9th house and venus in the 12th house, does this still mean getting a foreign spouse?

    ReplyDelete
  22. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Osita can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Osita. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his Email:  (drositamiraclespell@gmail.com) or WhatsApp him (+15088120454) Thanks
    https://miraclespells.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete