Friday, February 16, 2018

Reflection


Do you Remember
 how you used to keep your fist tight
were the queen in every sight
It did not matter whether it was day or night
you never cared someone was king or knight 

Now look in the mirror, what do you see 
You are the same one or just a faded glimpse

It’s  the time to show the world
you are a mortal sword 
which can't get the rust
still, you can fight
do not  go away from the light
Bell is ringing to make you awake
Get up and jump in the hope lake
There is no time to become fake
It is already too late to make it straight

Keep the trust  come to me first
it's not the matter of the lust
my desire is about to burst 
I need a love of your thrust 
Look at sun it's  time to fire the gun
 no time is left to take a U-turn
Take a moment to keep trust in me
I will give you something to believe in

2 comments:

  1. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wifes iphone.He hacked her Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you Mr James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email. 

    ReplyDelete