Thursday, March 31, 2016

Eye Problems in Astrology



Eyes play a vital role in our day to day lives and are perhaps the most precious gift we have. This world is visible to us because we are blessed with eyesight. Clear and bright eye sight makes this world a better place to live in. Good eyesight is very important for our daily activities like reading, watching television, internet surfing, driving etc. However, there are many people amongst us who are affected by vision defects and hence are forced to use contact lenses or glasses to have clear vision.Many people experience problems with their eyes, some of which develop or worsen as they get older.

Astrological factors responsible for eye problems :

Ascendant :  over all health  of the native
2nd house :significator of right eye
12th house :significator of left eye ,loss in life 
6th house : house ofsickness 
8th house:house of chronicle diseases,accident ,death 
Sun/Moon :singnifictor  of luminaries and light ,eyes 
Saturn : stands for darkness,chronicle diseases
Mars : accidents,,high fever,fire 
Rahu/Ketu :sudden and incurable diseases, non -diagnostic diseases

Combination for eye problems :
  1. Lord of Ascendant/2nd/12th combined with Sun/Venus in 6th/8th/12th house 
  2. Lord of ascendant +Sun + Venus in 6th/8th/12th house
  3. Saturn +Mars + Moon in 6th/8th/12th house
  4. Moon + Mars + Venus + Jupiter in 6th/8th/12th house
  5. Venus + Moon + a malefic planet sitting in 2nd house
  6. Lord of 2nd+Saturn + Mars  placed in 8th house 
  7. Mercury +Moon placed in 2nd house in affliction 
  8. Lord of 2nd+ lord of ascendant + Sun placed in 2nd house
  9. Sun+ Moon placed in12th house
  10. Sun/Moon combined with a malefic in  12th house 
  11. Lord of 5th house +lord of 6th house + Venus placed in 5th house
  12. lord of 2nd house placed in 12th house in the influence of Venus/Jupiter
  13. Moon placed in Leo sign aspected by Mars 

Please also go through this blog :


  
http://geetahealing.blogspot.in/2014/08/astro-analysing-eye-problems-and.html



By
Geeta Jha 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Geeta,

    Recently, I come to know about you and few more terrific astrologer. Believe me, you are stupendous, fabulous and marvelous. You are a connoisseur of your subject. I have read your article "Astro Analysing Eye Problems and Disorders" at http://ezinearticles.com

    I searched a lot to contact you but could not find any link. Finally I choose this platform to reach you.

    My name is Manas Panda, D.O.B 15.Jul. 2019, Time- 8:30 Am, Place Rourkela(Odisha)
    I am suffering from central serous retinopathy in to my left eye since 2015. As a result, I can not read in my left eye. my right eye is 6/6.

    I request your good self to kindly answer the following questions:

    1- How long is the suffering for me ?
    2- Is there any indication in my horoscope to get rid of this ?
    3- Please suggest corrective measures.

    I will be very much grateful

    ReplyDelete