Monday, May 30, 2016

Astrology of Lottery

A lottery is a form of gambling which involves the drawing of lots for a prize. Lotteries are outlawed by some governments, while others endorse it to the extent of organizing a national or state lottery. It is common to find some degree of regulation of lottery by governments.It’s the biggest prize in the lottery’s history which would put you ahead of many celebs.


Astrological Parameters:


Ascendant : personality

2nd house/lord : represents wealth and material possessions

5th house/lord : speculation,intuition, stock market

8th house/lord :Unearned and sudden gain of money

9th house/lord : represents fate

11th house/lord : represent fulfillment of desire,income

Jupiter/Venus :significator planets for wealth  


Combinations :


2nd/5th/8th/1th house/lords : 

  1. 5th house of  birth chart is related to intuition.  Strong 5th  house enables a person in having quick and easy financial gains including winning a lottery.  
  2. 2nd,5th,8thand 11th house related with each other indicates sudden wealth   gain in life.
  3. The 8th house has a role in winning a lottery, however, 8th house is also sudden ups and down in life. 8th house plays very big role in making people from rags to riches or riches to rags.
  4. 8th  house is strong and having relationships with wealth denoting planets[lords of 2nd/11th], it can also bless with sudden financial gains through lottery or speculation.
  5. 5th house/lord related to 8th house/lord indicates sudden gain through speculation . 
  6. The level of winning a  lottery is depend on  upon the strength and nature of the planets involved. Moon, Mars, Rahu, and Saturn are observed to be giving enormous and sudden materialistic gains when they are strong and under the influence of positive planets. 

Jupiter / Venus :

  1.  Jupiter and Venus in good sign in any of these houses[1st/2nd/5th/8th/9th/11th] the native can win a lottery.
  2. Jupiter and Venus in aspect/conjunction can help in winning the lottery.
  3. Jupiter and Ketu  in aspect/conjunction can also attract sudden gain in life .
  4. Jupiter in aspect/conjunction of 2nd house/lord also creates the unexpected gain in life .
  5. 2nd and 9th lords  if they are good dignity (exalted or own sign) can help in winning a lottery.
  6. Jupiter-Uranus aspects are also common in the charts of lottery winners. Jupiter represents wealth and abundance, and Uranus represents the unexpected. Taken together, Jupiter-Uranus aspects often indicate unexpected gains (and losses).
  7. Placement of Jupiter  in sign Sagittarius/2nd/ 5th/ 8th/ 11th house  suggests good fortune. 

Timing : 

  1. Good planets transits in 5th 8th and the 9th house can bring money through gambling. There should be a combination of these house with 2nd and 11th house. 
  2. Exalted Jupiter transiting 8th house can bring luck in lottery winning for some people.
  3. Jupiter transit to ascendant/2nd/5th/8th/9th/11th house or forming conjunction /aspect to lords of these  houses indicates a sudden gain in life .
  4. lord of 2nd house aspected by transiting Jupiter. 
  5. transiting Jupiter aspect to natal/transiting Uranus  . 
  6. Rahu/Ketu transiting over ascendant/2nd/5th/8th/9th/11th house or forming aspect/conjunction with the lord of these houses indicates sudden gain.
  7. Rahu/Ketu transiting over natal Jupiter/Venus
  8. Transiting Jupiter is in aspect/conjunction with transiting Rahu/Ketu.
  9. Natal or transiting Saturn involved with the transit of Rahu/Ketu or Jupiter .
  10. Transiting Jupiter making aspect/conjunction with natal/transiting Venus in the chart indicates a sudden gain of money. 
  11. Transiting Venus aspects to Jupiter/Uranus/Saturn/Pluto indicates sudden money gain. 
  12. During Dasha and Antardasha of lords of ascendant/2nd/5th/8th/9th/11th house in each other , a person can win a lottery or speculation . 
  13. Transiting Venus/Jupiter aspecting  5th house.
  14. Transiting lord of 12th house aspecting  natal/transiting lord's of 2nd/8th house indicates sudden gain.
Please also read  this blog ---


By

Geeta Jha 

5 comments:

  1. i am visit your blog your blog is so informative as compared to other blogs.
    Basically i visit my keyword related article.My keyword is idea lottery winner.
    Idea lottery winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi If for scorpio asc jupiter and ketu in asc and moon in 8th Aradra.. Can it trigger lottery.. Please insight..U wrote wonderfull article...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a great spellcaster that gives out lottery winning numbers to people. I won $23,000,000 Million dollars with the help of his winning numbers, I have been playing lottery games for years and I never won, but my Friend in the office won 50,000,000 million dollars and resigned from work so I beg him for help and he said (Dr Lucas) predicted his winning after casting a spell and gave him the winning number to play and he won. so I spoke to (Dr Lucas) on WhatsApp: +2349047943567 for help, He responded and said a reading has to be done and a spell cast to reveal my SIX (6) winning numbers, I provided his requirements for the reading and casting of the spell. After casting the spell, he gave me SIX (6) numbers and said it’s my winning number and told me when and where to play it. I did as instructed and 24 hours later, I got a call that I won $23,000,000 million dollars, I thought it was a joke until i was called to come and receive my reward. (Dr Lucas) can help you win too. Contact him via WhatsApp +2349047943567 or Email drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a great spellcaster that gives out lottery winning numbers to people. I won $23,000,000 Million dollars with the help of his winning numbers, I have been playing lottery games for years and I never won, but my Friend in the office won 50,000,000 million dollars and resigned from work so I beg him for help and he said (Dr Lucas) predicted his winning after casting a spell and gave him the winning number to play and he won. so I spoke to (Dr Lucas) on WhatsApp: +2349047943567 for help, He responded and said a reading has to be done and a spell cast to reveal my SIX (6) winning numbers, I provided his requirements for the reading and casting of the spell. After casting the spell, he gave me SIX (6) numbers and said it’s my winning number and told me when and where to play it. I did as instructed and 24 hours later, I got a call that I won $23,000,000 million dollars, I thought it was a joke until i was called to come and receive my reward. (Dr Lucas) can help you win too. Contact him via WhatsApp +2349047943567 or Email drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete