Monday, November 13, 2017

Om Mani Padme Hum


Now, I have discovered the jewel
in the heart of a lotus

My soul has become 
the cosmic prism of a robust 
through which it
shines a pure white beam of 
God infinite light
creating 
a kaleidoscope of
all the colors 
of the rainbow for a while

I am now
bathed 
in consciousness
divine colors of
rose mauve,
sunlight yellow,
emerald green,
ethereal blue 
and
crimson red
looks like 
I am a new jewel to be rest

As the sacred lotus
now 
opens its beauteous petals,
I see 
revealed the distant 
vistas of 
past of my lost saddle

My soul traverses 
this mystical pathway 
through  light
I felt
I have taken a new life
I am enfolded by
God infinite beauty
which assigned me a new duty,
As I am surrounded by his 
infinite grace
who cares even it is far from his way
blessed by his 
infinite intelligence, joy
and love
who will scare to die after this birth


I am one with the light 


No comments:

Post a Comment