Friday, December 1, 2017

Memories of My Beautiful Grandma ( Daadi )



Who says, you are not anymore

You are in my heart to give me love for sure

We have lot of memories together to explore

Even though this physical world, you have left

My memories have all those feelings stored

You come in my dream time to time

To show your love & affection

Whenever I got bored

Who says, you are not anymore……



You were most beautiful to me that time

Some people said you are just a glimpse of your prime

My little heartfelt a peace of mind

Whenever your shaking hand go over my head

to show your love time to time

I always hide in your laps to feel a warm line

How can I forget  those kisses on my cheeks

Reminds me now, how was  that so sweet

Still, I felt that love on those floors

Who says, you are not anymore……



Making my hair in ponytail

Wiping my nose without hesitating from your frail

Giving me warm hug

without caring how much I was dirty in trail

Your love was always there

even sometimes I was a not taking your care

I wish you would have stayed little more

We would have together this world explore

Whenever I closed my eyes

I feel you are there for a while

Who says, you are not anymore……

Satyabhama Mishra

No comments:

Post a Comment