Monday, January 25, 2016

Selfie



I see all the beauty as
a reflection of God's infinite presence
in his creation
who will deny that 
I am his best invention

 I am attuned
 to the Beauty of nature,
the mountains, oceans,
trees and flowers, without this life
has nothing what so ever,
whispering wind
through the treetops,
the caroling of birds
in their nests,
the  cascading of waterfalls 
as they flow 
to the infinite sea,
the silvery Moon and Golden Sun,
the myriad stars
that bedeck the purple veil of night
How I can live without this site

I enthrone this grandeur
in my mind and soul
and elevated to
lofty planes of consciousness
not to become for a bore

In my Selfie 
My eyes are wet,
hair tangled slightly
and looks are  untidy and messy,
The way I am 
But 
Still I am  aware 
of God 
and his infinite presence
in me
still someone loves me 
like I am a queen


No comments:

Post a Comment